Cannot post

tullie 20 Mar 13
Answered

I have Windows 7,64 bit.I cannot post using Firefox,i am using Chrome to post this,any ideas please.

tullie 20 Mar 13

It appears though that i can answer an existing post,as i am here in Firefox.I also cannot open anyones profile.

Nontek 20 Mar 13

I am posting ok, using Firefox and Win7.

Though I did have temporary problem earlier today on this site.

caccy 20 Mar 13

Using Firefox 19.0.2. and can open your profile. Have Zone Alarm, AVG free,Spyware Blaster and Spybot running.

caccy 20 Mar 13

Also running Win7/64bit

tullie 20 Mar 13

Thanks for your reply chaps,can you solve my dilemma,incidently javascript is ticked

Woolwell 20 Mar 13

Try clearing the Firefox cache - Tools - Clear Recent History - making sure that only cache is ticked and select everything. After that then try this site again.

tullie 20 Mar 13

Thank for suggestion Woolwell,alas no change

tullie 21 Mar 13

Havent solved the problem,As you can see,i can post into a thread but not start one in Firefox,its scratch head time!

tullie 21 Mar 13

Just tried IE,doesent post,so it appears that it is only Chrome that is ok.

tullie 21 Mar 13
Answer

solved my problem with Firefox,went to Help/Troubleshooting problems/Reset Firefox

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 Home vs Windows 10 Pro comparison: Here are the extra features you get in the Pro version

Behind the scenes at Silverstone, the 70th British Grand Prix: Hisense starts UK push with Red…

How Found created this skateboard, bike and parkour stunts-laden, single-take car ad

Apple Pay UK launch date, UK user guide and participating UK banks | Apple Pay to launch in UK on 1?…

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message