Cannot open my AOL mail

ferrispedro 08:59 22 Mar 14
Answered

Since yesterday when I try to open any email I get a message "there was an error while loading message please try again later" I have deleted cookies and tried a system restore to no avail. This is using Firefox ,same on IE. Any ideas? Thanks, Peter.

spuds 10:00 22 Mar 14

I sometimes get the same message, and the problem usually resolves itself later and after further attempts.Usually due to an ISP server problem.

You could perhaps try a 'backdoor' method and see if that works. Use the link details provided below, use high security on page opening, and then place the details you use on your regular email collection including password. I have used this website with TalkTalk on many occasions with success, and I suspect it will work with other email providers, as a way of entry to your email?. click here

ferrispedro 12:16 22 Mar 14
Answer

ventually got through to Calcutta and "Sebastian" after checking said my old emails had reached the limit of 5000 so erase a lot and things would soon return to norm.Will give it a try, thanks, Peter.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Best Design, Illustration, Animation and VFX Awards of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced