cannot open homepage

darklord 15:08 31 May 07

Snice yesterday i have been trying to open my homepage in IE7 uk.msn.com i just get half the page then it stop say cannot access page. than i go into msn.com and everything is ok try again to use UK homepage but the same thing happens again cannot open has anyone got any ideas of how to fix this. Oh the Phishing keep checking the site. All my site are run ok just my homepage UK.MSN.com which i cannot access

Windows XP Home
IE7

postie24 16:04 31 May 07

Click start/run,type in rundll32 iedkcs32.dll,Clear
This resets IE SETTINGS

ventanas 16:23 31 May 07

Same here for two days now on a number of computers. It's MSN that has the problem, not you.

martan 18:27 31 May 07

hi darklord
i had the same problem but check it a moment ago and i worked ok today try yours now should be back on martan

RAMSON 16:45 05 Jul 07

My ISP is Talk-Talk. My problem is that when I try to open Home Page via Internet Explorer (which for Talk-Talk is AOL) I get This page cannot be displayed ect. and Server or DNS Error Internet Explorer. I have followed all instuctions given by Talk-Talk Technical Help - these being simular to some letters in PC advisor (go into Start, Run, and typed in address given ect.ect.)but to no avail, Talk-Talk advisors only being able to follow a list. The last advice I wae given was it was a browser fault, and contact Windows. Being a complete novice I do not know how to do this. This has gone on FIVE MONTHS, CAN YOU HELP?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…