JONJO2004 17:12 09 Feb 04

I am having trouble with my e-mail acc with outlook express. Although the pages open up as normal and access to the internet is fine i cannot open e-mails in my in-box or do anything with them at all. all i get at the bottom of the page in the task bar is "error on page", however i have noticed while watching the task bar perform that it says something about a bad URL and after many times watching the sequence i have managed to get most of it which is, http:/ plus a few more which are hidden in the task bar. Could any one out there help me to get my mail working again i've tried everything and are at my wits end now, and i dont even know what or where that address is or where it came from.

Stuartli 17:37 09 Feb 04

Run a virus scan, plus S and D 1.2 and AdAware6.

Bagsey 17:45 09 Feb 04

Have you tried using a web based method of reading your emails? It might be a useful thing to do to pin point where the trouble on your machine or the ISP or something else. Try using click here to see if your mail is ok.

Stuartli 17:15 10 Feb 04

You can read the missing items on the URL by copying and then temporarily pasting it into Word or similar program.

Try these links:

click here

click here

This is similar to above advice:

click here

Stuartli 17:20 10 Feb 04

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…