cannot load jpegs from ffolders directly

baldie2 11:00 09 Nov 03

When I want to look at a jpeg picture I have to do so through a picture application. I cannot just right click on the icon to go direct to the picture can any body help point me in the right direction.

bamfiesler 11:18 09 Nov 03

If u can right click the JPEG, go to properties and see what application is currently opening them; they have to be opened by something.

graham√ 11:37 09 Nov 03

Double left click to open a jpeg.

graham√ 11:39 09 Nov 03

I should say double left click on the thumbnail.

Falkyrn 11:55 09 Nov 03

You don't sat which operating system you are using ... only some of them have a built in viewer

WebGuy 12:15 09 Nov 03

...Right click on your JPEG-->Open with-->tick Windows Picture and Fax Viewer (also tick "Allways open that kind of files with this appl.)--OK...

WebGuy 12:20 09 Nov 03

...Open with-->Choose programm-->Select Windows Picture and...

baldie2 18:51 09 Nov 03

when i left click on a jpeg picture nothing happens if i right click and click open nothing happens to view a jpeg i must open a browser first.

VoG II 18:53 09 Nov 03

Shift + Right click. Select Open With. Then select a suitable graphics program and tick the box that says always use this application to open this type of file.

baldie2 18:55 09 Nov 03

when i open my computor and click on C drive icon
a drop down box opens saying program not found. I have to right click on c drive icon and then click on open to view files. any suggestions please.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…