Cannot install Juzt-Reboot card hardware version

SivanesanSiva 01:52 16 Mar 15

Hi. I have a CPU that previously use the reboot card. Now I changed to new motherboard. After installing the new windows I plugin the Juzt-Reboot card and I am getting e black screen message with no hard drive found There is no any problem with the hard disk. I have tried to install reboot card hardware installation CD but still not detecting. The Reboot card is works well in another CPU when I tried to change it. Can anyone help me to solve this problem? Urgent... :(

northumbria61 10:24 16 Mar 15

I have never heard of Juzt-Reboot before today so I can only be of limited help. You mention both a card (hardware version) and a CD install.

This JR User Manual explains everything and I hope will be of help to you.

northumbria61 10:28 16 Mar 15

Check to see if the card is correctly and securely seated in the PCI/PCI Express expansion slot whichever is applicable to your card type.

SivanesanSiva 03:35 17 Mar 15

Hi northumbria61. I am trying to install the hardware version. I already go through the pdf file before. The problem is my new motherboard not detecting the card when want to do the installation. But I try use the card in another PC which already installed with the card is working properly.

northumbria61 12:07 17 Mar 15

Check out the Troubleshooting Guide if you haven't already done so.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Apple MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…