CANNOT install Autoroute 2005! Is SP2 to blame?

AngeTheHippy 18:33 08 Jul 06

Hello Chaps,
As you know, I did a fresh install of XP and also SP2 a few weeks back. Apart from a little prob with networking, today I've tried to install Autoroute 2005 and about 1/2 way thru 'copying new files' another smaller window pops up telling me: 'Please insert the disc: Run Disc ' which is obviously in the CD tray in the PC! Is it possible doyathink, that SP2 is the problem? I've even put the CD in the other CD tray on the PC but the same thing happening...Dunno what to do now.

AngeTheHippy
xx

beynac 18:40 08 Jul 06

Sorry, I can't help with your problem but I have installed Autoroute 2005 on my computer which has SP2. I shouldn't think that SP2 is to blame.

AngeTheHippy 18:45 08 Jul 06

I can't think what else it could be! It was fine before the re install and SP1 -

Thanks anyway..

AngetheHippy
xx

Pamy 18:48 08 Jul 06

does autoroute 2005 have two disks?

Pamy 18:52 08 Jul 06

sorry, I ment does not autoroute 2005 have two disks, the second one is "Run Disk"

AngeTheHippy 18:53 08 Jul 06

Do I feel a ***t? Yep; just looked in the Autoroute case - there are 2 DISCS! Came back on here and Pamy asked me the same thing...

DOH!!!

It's nicely installed now.

I've had NOUGHT to drink yet, honest!! Only Coffee!!

AngeTheHippy
xx

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…