Cannot Import or Export using Outlook 2003 live?

kinger 21:49 16 Mar 05

This is the reply from Microsoft regarding this issue, that many may find when they try to import or export using MS Outlook 2003 live....

Thank you for your reply and all the information you provided.

I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you. We did receive lots of issue just like yours. However, I am sorry to inform you that it is a by-design feature and currently we have not found any solution about this issue. I personally think what you would like to implement is very reasonable and understand how frustrating it is when you find that the product does not meet your needs. I will try to forward your suggestion to our develop team so that they may improve this by an update patch to be released in the near future or in the next version of the product.

We strive to capture any and all product issues and product feedback so as to ensure that we are continuously developing Microsoft products to meet customer needs; this is exactly why feedback such as yours is always taken very seriously.

Also, I suggest you offer the idea to the following link: click here>>. This site is for ideas on new or improved features and services that you would like to see added and ways to make Microsoft products easier. Your suggestions are always welcomed there.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…