Cannot get rid of Internet Explorer 7 as home page

Farleyjim 14:22 30 Mar 08

Despite doing all the things I know, I cannot stop my sister's PC opening into Internet Explorer 7 as the home page. I have done all the usual things(tools,internet options, home page), This shows BBC as home page which is what she always uses. When you press the IE7 icon to start the internet,the address which comes up is"click here........ I cannot remember the full address, but the Internet Explore 7 welcome page comes up, inviting you to make various options.Just when I think that I've cracked it, I go through the same cycle all over again, and when I check, I still have the BBC as my home page selected. She is on Virgin broadband. Any ideas, please?

VoG II 14:26 30 Mar 08
  Technotiger 14:29 30 Mar 08

Go to Tools > Internet Options > Advanced and UNCHECK the box "Disable script debugging (IE)"

Then close IE and reopen and it will open to the Home Page you have chosen (Tools > Internet Options).

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…