Cannot get Hotmail Inbox

Baslla321 14:27 14 Nov 03

Since Nov06, I have not been able to get into my Hotmail Inbox. Tried different ways via Windows Messenger, via another computer but no joy. When I get the window saying I am about to enter a secure connetion, I get the next window saying I am going out of it !! Then I get this:- MSN Hotmail-Complete Hotmail Account sign -up etc.On this page there is a section offering you Free email account. I click it and get 'Web Courier sign-up newsletteretc. I have sent six emails to Hotmail support and got three back from different tech guys who keep asking me for the same particulars. I have taken a new account and got the same result. I am really fed up with it. Has anyone been experiencing something similar at all please/
TKS

hugh-265156 14:41 14 Nov 03

i think if you do not use your hotmail or msn account regulary,ie/ once a month or more,your account gets the chop.

you are then asked to sign up again next time.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…