Cannot get Email to work on Win7

bumpkin 21:16 PM 03 Sep 12

Hi, I have dual boot system XP pro and Win 7. Internet and Email work fine in XP but not in Win 7. Internet works in Win7 but not Email, I am using Thunderbird. Email requires a password that I have entered and it is the correct one. It says incorrect password or username. I can not see where I am able to enter the user name as it does not require this only the password. I have phoned ISP Talk Talk and they gave me a new password

bumpkin 21:23 PM 03 Sep 12

The new password did not work either,so they gave up (this is their Tech department)and said go to their website but I could not access it as it said incorrect password.

What say you?

Ray

The new password did not work either,so they gave up (this is their Tech department)and said go to their website but I could not access it as it said incorrect password.

What say you?

Ray

What say you?

Ray

What say you?

Ray

What say you?

Ray

What say you?

Ray

What say you?

Ray

What say you?

Ray

What say you?

Ray

What say you?

Ray

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 now: how to download and install Windows 10 even if GWX.exe is missing

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Nokia rolls out spherical camera for virtual reality apps

7 best iPhone web browser apps: Why Safari for iOS is still a better option than Chrome, Dolphin,…