Cannot get copy of 'My Scroll 1.0.6'

Sethhaniel 12:54 01 Feb 05

My Scroll 1.0.6 My Scroll allows you to scroll any window horizontally holding down the Ctrl key and rotating the mouse wheel. It can also speed up or slow down vertical or horizontal scrolling. It let's you add mouse wheel scrolling support to the applications that doesn't support the mouse wheel.

small free download - but seems to have been withdrawn - been through four pages of Yahoo Search in russian / chinese /etc but all seem to got to the authors site and file not found
even Tucows error on it

anyone got it ??? ;)

Diodorus Siculus 13:15 01 Feb 05

click here

click here

I cannot be sure that these are what they say, but seem to be genuine. AV scan them.

Sethhaniel 13:35 01 Feb 05

cheers
have downloaded & scanned - will be wary when actually installing - the first link is the correct file size as on the makers site - the second is larger so may skip that one as there could be an extra lurking in there.

Tick it for now ;)

Sethhaniel 08:15 02 Feb 05

used the download from the first link click here - as it was correct size - and works a treat even in my main program 'pagemaker7' which does not support scrolling ;)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…