Cannot get BBCiplayer or Adobe Air

bessacarr 00:42 AM 08 Jan 12

I use XP home SP3 and every time I try to get BBCiplayer onto my computer it states Windows has encountered a problem you need to go get Adobe Air & try again. But Adobe Air will not go on either, it states it's encountered a problem.

I did find Adobe Air on my machine but after BBCiplayer stated the above I thought it best to delete and re-download.

Now the only Adobe Air I can find anywhere (using WinAso)is in HKE/LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\microsoft\wondows\current version\ (I cannot see further on) WinAso cannot delete that because it needs a disc which it came on (it states) so I thought it best just to leave that alone.

bessacarr 11:37 AM 10 Jan 12

I really need help here please, if anyone has any ideas as to how I can get Adobe Air onto my XP computer, so I can download BBCiplayer.

northumbria61 13:00 PM 10 Jan 12

There may be a solution for you here enter link description here

bessacarr 23:50 PM 15 Feb 12

Hi Been ill and then away - so not really got round to trying to get Adobe Air on again yet. Now I have new problem which must be sorted first, otherwise I will never get anything on. Will report back in due course.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch EA Gamescom 2015 Press Conference live: EA Gamescom live stream - watch EA talk Star…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Play the retro 8-bit dating naked adventure game by The Uprising Creative

From Antennagate to Yellowgate: The 10 worst Apple scandals (and why they were blown out of proport)…