cannot find server or DNS error internet explorer

applecroc 13:25 13 Aug 03

Since getting rid of the "Virus" I now don't seem to be able to browse the internet. "2 pages in and I get this message, Any tips on how to sort this. Would be grateful as it is driving me mad!

dfghjkl 19:59 13 Aug 03

i had this problem,after hours waiting for ntl i finaly got through,this is for ntl and xp,put in ntl disc ,exit when it starts up,right click disc drive in my computer,click explore,click drivers,click uninstall modem driver,close and reboot pc,xp picks it up on reboot then reinstalls it,and that is it,apparantly the worm can uninstall modem but it doesnt show up.

applecroc 00:06 14 Aug 03

I realise that this has caused total havoc., I have installed new settings .thanks for your advice. Pat

3tg 00:13 14 Aug 03

I think my friend had thos problem, he is not yet "computer literate", and he blamed his ISP and has cancelled his contract.We said he may have a virus, are we right in assuming this ? Cheers

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…