Cannot find server or DNS Error

Tabatha 14:08 04 Jul 03

I've been logging into a site which uses Message Boards for new threads and replies (a bit like this one actually) with no problem.

Now the other day I could get into the site, read other messages, but could not reply to them. Each time I posted a reply the following message came up:- "The Page Cannot be Displayed.....The page you are looking for is currenly unavailable"

etc., etc., It goes on for a long while regarding Internet Options, Connections tab, which I've done. Everything is ok there. So why is it that I cannot reply?

It seems such a strange problem. I can see what is going on in the site, read the messages, but that's all.

If anyone has any help I could be grateful.

Thanks.

p.s. No-one else in the group seems to be affected at all. Just me. And I'm a Moderator there so really need to be replying.

Da-B-Man 14:15 04 Jul 03

try clearing all your cookies and signing in/out of the forums and it might work!

Tabatha 02:21 05 Jul 03

Da-B-Man

Tried all of that. Nothing. Can get into site, read other messages, but cannot reply.

So I also cannot let anyone there know where I am either!!!!!?????

Any other help?

thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Xiaomi Mi5s review: The Xiaomi flagship that could replace your Samsung, LG, HTC or Apple phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Mental Canvas is a brand new drawing app that's quite unlike any other

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's super-expensive new…