//some 3rd party need geo

cannot find server ?

tanzanite 09:22 12 Aug 03

morning all,Im having problems accessing Ebay,i registered with them yesterday and since then i keep getting the cannot find server page,this is only happening with ebay,im on a 600k cable connection with windows xp.

olyt 09:39 12 Aug 03

Hi,
I have the same problem but I registerd quite a while ago and when you go to sign in the cannot find server page comes up too. I also have 600k cable connection with windows xp. We must have done something to make it go like this ???

olyt 09:40 12 Aug 03

Hi, I have the same problem but I registerd quite a while ago and when you go to sign in the cannot find server page comes up too. I also have 600k cable connection with windows xp. We must have done something to make it go like this ???

olyt 09:41 12 Aug 03

sorry i posted twice

tanzanite 09:57 12 Aug 03

and has it been like this since you registered? its really getting to me,surely theres a way round this.

tanzanite 11:20 12 Aug 03

well its only happening when i log in,i can use the site to look around but as soon as i log in cant use the site i cant even get to the forum or send them an email,

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…