Cannot download "CWShredder.exe"

Wak 20:00 20 Feb 04

Hi, My daughter's computer, running Win XP Home, has had the Browser hijacked by
I have been trying to download the program called CWShredder.exe from click here in order to eradicate Fastsearch but the web page seems to be always unavailable.
Could some kind soul please try this web site for me and confirm that it is now extinct or does anyone know another site where CWShredder.exe can be downloaded from???
Many thanks in advance.

JIM 20:04 20 Feb 04

no joy from your link or others i tried , website may just be done for a while.

kyprosman 20:04 20 Feb 04
  dewskit 20:10 20 Feb 04

If you download Spybot Search and Destroy from the 'Downloads' section of this site, there is a Shredder Utility within that program. It works well for me - and it's free!

JIM 20:11 20 Feb 04

your link will not download for me,pity as it is the latest update.

Wak 20:17 20 Feb 04

Thanks for the confirmation, Jim, I may try it again later on.

Dewskit. I did install Spybot S&D for her and it did find a possible hijacker which it dealt with but I'm not sure if it was the same (or the right) one.
I shall have to wait and see if it turns up again tomorrow. Many thanks for the response.

Kyprosman. Thank you for the link. I'll certainly give it a whirl as the CWShredder.exe is particularly for the bug, or so I gather!

JIM 20:23 20 Feb 04

if you have a close friend online with CWShredder.exe on there system ask if they could send it to you.(very small,seconds)I would,but i have no contact through the forum mail just now.

kyprosman 20:29 20 Feb 04

try this link click here

JIM 20:35 20 Feb 04

the "low speed download" is working for me.

JIM 20:39 20 Feb 04

have said server 1 and 2 only :)

Wak 21:05 20 Feb 04

Thanks for the kind offer Jim, but I don't know anyone who has it already downloaded.

However, the German link from Kyprosman (Bless his cotton socks) has now worked for me zo Ich habe es von Deutchland Downloaden.

Very grateful to you.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…