cannot download

haggis ok 12:41 01 Feb 04

I have tried to download a couple of things and have recieved this error message when the download is almost complete:internet explorer cannot download....[whatever]the connection with server was reset?can anyone help me with this?
running win98, hp pavilion 1100mhz

Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 13:08 01 Feb 04

Tryt a download helper that can resume the download or even pause it and carry on later there lots to choose from and should solve your problem.

Regards.

haggis ok 17:36 01 Feb 04

thanks nickname but I feel as if there should be a reason for and answer too this problem.

gudgulf 17:42 01 Feb 04

Many Dialup ISP's automatiacally disconnect you after a fixed period--I use Virgin And I get two hours.It's a right pain in the behind.
Best solutions are Broadband or for someone who knows which ones let you stay connected to post a recommendation.

haggis ok 19:28 01 Feb 04

I dont think its an internet provider problem{im with blueyonder}U think the problem is elsewhere,I tried to download a media player and the google toolbar so not long programs that require hours of connection. I think it was about 7 mins for the google toolbar,thanks for the response gudgulf.

Hitch-Hiker 20:27 01 Feb 04

I used to have a simalar problem some time ago the messagewas somthing like "download unable to complete" I reformatted and had no other problems

Not much help but it done ir ir for me

VoG II 20:32 01 Feb 04

Is this a time-out issue click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…