Cannot delete folder from recycle bin.

Meshuga 21:23 11 Sep 04

Having backed up my program files to CD I found that one folder would not go on to the CD.I keep getting told that I have files waiting to be sent to the CD. Trouble is, they will not go neither can I delete them. When I try they go to the recycle bin but emtying that only results in them still being there. Can I get rid of them by transferring them to a CD and then remove them from the CD.???. Any suggestions please. Meshuga.

Meshuga 21:28 11 Sep 04

Should have said that the folder is Winzip and my os is xphome SP2. Ignore separate post by mistake. Meshuga.

Dan the Confused 21:31 11 Sep 04

Delete Doctor? click here

Gongoozler 21:38 11 Sep 04

I find that this annoying behaviour happens when I try to write to a disk, and the Windows XP disk writer tries to get in the way. You should be able to delete the folder by selecting "Delete temporary files" from the side panel.

Meshuga 21:39 11 Sep 04

Many thanks. Will download Delete Doctor. Regards, Meshuga.

Meshuga 21:42 11 Sep 04

Tried that but still the same, won`t go. Regards, Meshuga.

Meshuga 21:56 11 Sep 04

have downloaded Delete Doctor but there is no icon to drag the file to as instructed. Tried other ways but the file is still there.Meshuga.

Meshuga 08:00 12 Sep 04

the lack of Delete Doctor icon and clicking on it,it opens DD and, dragging the file to it that I wish to delete and clicking to delete it, it still tells me it cannot be deleted.Is there any other way I can try please.I have tried all three options given by Delete Doctor. Meshuga.

Dan the Confused 08:31 12 Sep 04

Morning Meshuga, have you tried deleting in safe mode? (Keep tapping F8 before Windows loads and select 'Safe Mode' from menu that appears.)

rawprawn 08:51 12 Sep 04

Try this, move the entire contents of the CD Burning directory to another folder, and then delete it in its new location.

Meshuga 09:34 12 Sep 04

will try your suggestions. Meshuga.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…