Cannot connect phone to pc

EFC1878 19:15 29 Jun 08

My daughter has just bought a Samsung G600 and we have tried tio connec tit to the pc. Unfortunatley each time we do we get an error message stating that samsung usb modem has not been installed correctly. Had anybody else had a similar problem and/or any advice?

Technotiger 19:36 29 Jun 08

How are you trying to connect to the PC? As far as I know that particular model only has Bluetooth for PC connection. I think you need to enable Bluetooth on both the PC and the Phone.

If I am wrong I am sure someone will soon come here and say so.

Technotiger 19:44 29 Jun 08

Correcting myself here - further searching reveals USB for connection to PC. If you install the Phone Software on the PC and then use the USB cable, you should then have your connection, regardless of the error message.

If you have already installed the software and are still getting an error message, then I would advise un-installing it and re-installing it again.

EFC1878 20:41 29 Jun 08

I have uninstalled and then reinstalled but with no joy. The message still comes. Also no external drive is shown in windows explorer. Frustrating

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…