Cannot change the contents in website pages

Revi 16:31 17 Sep 05

Thanks to this forum yesterday, I could, using FP2003, download my website into my hard disk but when I double click on the contact page to open it in FP2003 and then make changes into it, not only do the changes not show up when I reconnect to my website but that portion of the contact page where I made the changes comes out totally blank. I always remember to save all the changes before uploading files. The problem is that the site was not built by me originally and I do not have any contact with the person who built my site and so I have no way of knowing what he has used to make the site. Any help?

Revi 16:56 17 Sep 05

Problem solved!

ade.h 16:58 17 Sep 05

I don't profess to be a Frontpage expert (that's more the FE's speciality, I think) but it might be wise to create a new website and import the existing pages into it. Maybe that will help, or not. Just a thought.

ade.h 16:59 17 Sep 05

You posted while I was typing. For future reference, how did you solve it?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…