Cannot Burn full cd of Music

Nimbin King 14:33 26 Jul 05

Using wmp when I go to burn a cd the last track does not get completely copied, Pc world said that there was a known problem with Xp, but I'm not very trusting, can anyone help.

madPentium 12:21 28 Jul 05

use something more professional like nero.

Pooke 12:27 28 Jul 05

agree use Nero or the like.

Is it always the last track, try cutting down the number of tracks you are burning, maybe they don't all fit on.

Nimbin King 21:06 28 Jul 05

All the tracks fit, its just the last one and the rest of the disk does not finnish closing, then I get a message saying that I need to try a different disk( which I have done diff makes )or speed( which I have also done down to the slowest writing speed) would nero fix all these problems?

User-312386 21:07 28 Jul 05

XP and buring just dont go well

You need a third party software programme like NERO as the others have suggested

mattyc_92 21:08 28 Jul 05

Nero SHOULD work perfectly.... On average, you can only fit about 21 tracks onto a 80 minute disk (each trace arounf 3-4 minutes)

stalion 21:10 28 Jul 05

try the free version of this click here

DieSse 21:44 28 Jul 05

When you say "last one" - do you mean the last one of a pretty full CD - or do you still have the problem if you only try to burn , say, a half-full CD?

Sans le Sou 21:54 28 Jul 05

Nero will advise you if your compilation is too big, also you have a blue visual indicator bar which goes red if you overdo it.

Sans le Sou 21:56 28 Jul 05

Nero Express will do nicely, it is not expensive.

Fred the flour grader 23:15 28 Jul 05

A work collegue tried to copy a Robbie Williams cd for his car last year but could not get it all on. It was caused by one of the tracks only lasting the usual 3 mins or so when you listened to it but, over 10mins for the software to recognise it.
It's anti piracy stuff on the disc which I believe can be worked around. I am not sure how you do it though.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Studio vs iMac 5K comparison review: Apple and Microsoft all-in-one PCs battle it out

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Social media image sizes, specs and aspect ratios: the ultimate guide

New MacBook Pro release date, price and specs | New MacBook Pro 2016 announced: Now with Touch Bar…