Cannot browse internet

Gareth85 20:16 30 Jul 10

On my laptop, I am connected to the internet, and can access MSN Live messenger (and hold conversations with people). However, if I try to access any webpages it comes up as page not displayed, and the diagnosis comes up as having no problems. I have tried accessing Google Chrome, error message reads:Error 101 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET). I have also tried accessing Safari, error reads 'unknown error (kCFErrorDomainWinSock:10054), and also windows explorer, which has no error code. I really dont understand how how I am coming up as connected, and able to access MSN Messenger, but nothing else?? My work laptop, and flatmates laptop are both working fine. Any help would be greatly appreciated

johnnyrocker 20:18 30 Jul 10

os?

johnny

Gareth85 20:25 30 Jul 10

Sorry if I am being thick but what do you mean by os? Im pretty basic with computers. If you mean what am I running then I have Windows Vista

Belatucadrus 10:11 31 Jul 10

OS? = Operating System or what flavour of Windows are you using, this info will give members a better idea as to what advice to offer.

VoG II 10:18 31 Jul 10

Try this click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…