cannot attach documents to an Email

Rosinasilver 01:11 19 Dec 13
Answered

I want to send a document by email.The document is in Mp navigator. A box came up & said "start a mail program" Then in the next section it says mail program: None (attach manually ). How do I do this ?

woodchip 11:19 19 Dec 13

No Idea what E-Mail Server Program you are using but in Menu it should poin to Attach then brows to Doc and double click it to attach

Rosinasilver 22:02 19 Dec 13

There is a Yahoo!7 mail attachment tool. It says : 1. Open!7 ! Mail 2.Click the New button. A New Email Message tab opens. According to a You tube tutorial this function (check mail & New)is on the left hand side of the mail page. Well its simply not there.

chub_tor 22:14 19 Dec 13
Answer

MP Navigator is a scanning and organising programme supplied with Canon printers. If you haven't set up a default email program for it to use then it will tell you to attach it manually. To do so you ned to find the default location that MP Navigator uses when you click on Save file so next time you scan and save look at the dfault save path, it will usually be My Documents or My Pictures. If you are using Yahoo webmail then start a new message, then click on Attacments and go to your saved file location.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac