Cannot acess internet

Hetti 18:22 08 Jan 10

Hi All
Just got my laptop back from Medion after repair it runs vista, wheh I tried to get online I got the two following message's to choose from,

There might be a problem with one or more network adaptors,

Turn on wireless capability, I have never had to do this previously and cannot find any switches on laptop.

Can anyone advise please.

MAJ 18:26 08 Jan 10

Usually if you hold down the Fn key and hit the F2 key, that will activate the laptop's wireless capability.

Hetti 18:32 08 Jan 10

MAJ
I cannot see Fn key ?

MAJ 18:35 08 Jan 10

It's usually along the bottom line towards the left side and is usually in Blue letters.

Hetti 18:52 08 Jan 10

MAJ

That did not work, I got a beep then PC went off,.
I notce there is a sign on my F7 key that looks like the wireless symbol (like sound waves)so I tried that with Fn key but nothing at all happened with that combo.

MAJ 18:54 08 Jan 10

It varies from laptop to laptop, Hetti, your's might be F7, it sounds correct by the way you describe it, mine is F2. Which model of Medion is it, we might be able to find the manual online if you don't have one.

MAJ 19:10 08 Jan 10

Good news Hetti, happy wireless surfing.

Hetti 19:10 08 Jan 10

MAJ

Great news, I found that the discover networks option was disabled (just by pure chance as Im not very good with PCs )
Its working fine now thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…