cannot access a web page...advise please

end 11:09 19 Jun 04

I am trying to acess click here from its base at click here

I have "allowed" on my Guard IE the "pop up" ON the efile page, and also my computer is telling me that my settings of Active X will not allow complete display of the page;
at present I am getting the message that the page cannot display completely, and the small box with a red X within the area of my screan that I think all the info I want IS!!! ( follow that ???!!!)
am on Win 98 se and IE6
if yocan access the first page easily, then what am I not doing here??? or what controls do I have to adjust ( apart from my head and my sanity)
I hve also refreshed several times the page but still no joy....
any offers from " the floor".....?????

(sods Law. I"ll go BACK to it and it will work perfectly!!!)

hugh-265156 11:18 19 Jun 04

same here.

if security settings are changed to low it then asks you to install and run w ww. citrix .com/bin/cab/wfica.cab"?

says publisher cannot be determined and is unknown to the trust provider.

i dont know what this means but i would not install it to be safe.

VoG II 11:38 19 Jun 04

In IE6 I installed the plugin from citrix.com and I just end up with a don-displayable graphic (red X).

Doing the same in Firefox brings up a citrix error page We’re very sorry!
The page you requested cannot be found.

* If you typed the URL yourself, please make sure that the spelling is correct.
* If you clicked on a link to get here, there may be a problem with the link.
* Try using your browser’s “back” button to return to your previous page and choose a different link on that page.

We apologize for the inconvenience!

So I reckon there is a problem with the site or it is restricted access.

end 12:02 19 Jun 04

have finally managed to get the pca to open!!!

I NEED the Citrix Plug-in for a case i am working on ( my head!!!)
and yes I HAVE typed the URL correctly, I HAVE gone to th site and tried to " contct them", I HAVE phoned the law company who are not open tilll Monday when I am at work

MMMUUUMMMMMMM....where are you.......???!!!

and ???what is an "ICA Client"...and NO, I do NOT mean the CIA!!!! although at the rate I am going I might as well!!!!!!!

???can someone try THIS..

click here

BUT, this is apparently for OTHER OS and NOT windows.....

all I WANT is to be able to "resolve" my legal issue...????can it be THAT difficult?????

VoG II 12:18 19 Jun 04

Well, I've downloaded and installed click here accepting all of the defaults. I don't know what this is supposed to do but it doesn't help in accessing the site that you are trying to get in to.

Right, off to Add&Remove programs now!

end 12:22 19 Jun 04

will return to this later after I have waded through a 16 page legal document i have to complete in relation TO this...... WILL be back. to check on replies ......but god knows whennnnnn......thanks "floor"......

end 12:28 19 Jun 04

THANKS... u r a GEM!!! I have just checked that page which I never manage d to reach before.....now tell me that it CAN be uninstalled if I need to SAFETLY??? and how long might it take TO download on broadband???. it is supposed to " allow me to view my case plan" (i.e. my insane head!!!)

VoG II 12:30 19 Jun 04

It installed fine here but as I don't need it I've taken it off again. To do this just go to Control Panel, Add&Remove programs.

The download is 3 MB so it should only take a couple of minutes.

end 12:54 19 Jun 04

again THANK YOU.....what I need is now "open". although could have doen without my car being smashed up!!!!
u r a GEM!!!!

but how come YOU managed to find it and I could NOT.......aint fair!!!!!

( not that the REST of the forum members arnt gems, emeralds, saphires, , so no "shirtiness" please!!!!!!)

end 13:14 19 Jun 04

well I did it in 30 seconds( or thereabouts!!!!), gave it a scan and installed it. when I no longer want/need it, is it easily and safetly uninstallable with no " shared files" lurking to annoy me and crash this thing????Ive chucked it in my downloads folder so I can reinstall it if needed.........

and all because a certain driver was nOT watching where "she" was going and rear-ended my car .......

VoG II 13:17 19 Jun 04

Well, it uninstalled cleanly on my PC (XP). No messages about shared files etc.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac