Cannot access photo's

Hetti 15:13 09 Aug 04

My digital camera came with software Slim 3000 which do'es not let you edit photos, so I got U Lead photo explorer 8, but when I plug in my camera U lead software says "cannot find disk A" any idea's?.
Has anyone any addresses for sites about using digital cameras? as i have just started and need to learn more.

john-232317 15:23 09 Aug 04

Cant you download the photos to a file with your camera software, then open U lead, then open the file you have just made with your camera software in the u lead program.

roy 15:34 09 Aug 04

As dadyassa says above but suggest you look in My Computer for your camera as a removable disk. It should show there. Click/open it until you get to your pictures and then copy to a new folder or a folder inside My Pictures. All editing can be done from there.

woodchip 15:36 09 Aug 04

This is what you do after you get windows to recognise the Camera and you load the Drivers.

Go into Explorer and look near the bottom for a Removable Drive or Camera ICON. double click until you see the photo file then you can drag these to a folder and open in Ulead by browsing to the folder

Smiler 16:24 09 Aug 04

What camera is it? Can you transfer the photos from the camera with it's software?

Hetti 13:08 10 Aug 04

Thanks to all of you who took the trouble to advise me, I have it up and running thanks to all your help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…