//some 3rd party need geo

Cannot access Memory Stick images

slammer 22:52 15 Mar 05

Have a problem transferring photos from my Sony Memory Stick onto either XP or Win98 computer despite the fact that they are viewable in the Sony camera LCD. I believe that this particular MS is FAT formatted which is why I tried the Win98 computer. Any suggestions?.

hugh-265156 23:24 15 Mar 05

XP should recoginse most cameras as a removable storage device or hard drive in my computer when you connect them. Windows 98 or windows ME may require you to install drivers first before the camera is recognised.

can you give us some more information please? what camera do you have and what operating system are you using XP 98 etc.?

slammer 23:35 15 Mar 05

My camera is a Sony DSC P71 and I'm using XP.
When I remove the MS from the camera and insert it into a USB card reader (I have two) or connect the camera via its USB lead, XP recognises a new removeable drive but cannot find any images. I connected the camera to a Win98se computer with Sony software installed but again no images were detected. Strange because they are viewable in the camera.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…