Cannot access Internet

Eoghan 02:55 AM 28 Jan 13

I am using Win ZP SP3 and Internet Explorer 8, and I recently had to change the Wi-Fi card on my Dell Latitude CPx Laptop to a Netopia 3D Reach SWL-2300N card, and as a result I can no longer access the Internet or my Desktop PC. Everything always worked well with my previous card (a now defunct Belkin) and Device Manager confirms that the Netopia card is working properly. However when I attempt to start IE8 it tells me that it cannot display the webpage. When I click on the Netopia taskbar icon, a notification says “Not Connected. Right-click here for more options”. When I right-click it instantly identifies my network and asks me to click on “Connect”, then it tells me that Windows is unable to connect to the selected network. I am nearing despair – can anyone help me, please? Eoghan

lotvic 11:15 AM 28 Jan 13

Duplicate thread, please stick to other one

You can close this one by clicking on one of the big grey ticks at the right of a post and it will turn green. When page is refreshed the Thread will be marked 'Resolved'

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Black Friday deals 2015 live blog: Best UK Black Friday deals & best UK Black Friday tech…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This 4K screen is purpose-built for showcasing digital art

20 Mac Power User Tricks... That You Didn't Know