Cannon MP630 performance

tca 12:43 14 May 09

I am looking to replace my broken Epson RX425 . I would like a printer that will print direct onto CD's and if possible copy colour slides into digital pics. But the slides are not a major requirement.
I was considering the Cannon MP630 but someone said it can't scan direct to MS word, I find this strange, BUT is this true?
Also is the MP630 heavy with ink.?

ambra4 13:16 14 May 09

Take a read at these sites will help you to make a decision

Canon PIXMA MP630 All-In-One Inkjet Review

click here

click here

Canon PIXMA MP610 Review

click here

Taff™ 13:17 14 May 09

I am a fan of Cannon Printers but I can`t find details of the MP Navigator software that ships with this one. I only know it can scan to PDF as one of it`s options.

As for inks the originals cost about £45 for a set and compatibles £25 which is cheaper than most HP Printers. In my experience they last much longer than most being individual ink reservoirs.

chub_tor 13:30 14 May 09

I have the MP610 and this earlier version certainly can scan into Word with no problem, it gives great quality on pictures, photos and text and having separate cartridges is cheap to run. I have used chipped compatibles for a while now with no problem.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…