Cancelling Ebay Registration

Pesala 20:00 19 Sep 03

Any way to do this? I looked on the site, but couldn't find any option to cancel my membership. I never use the service, but still get occasional emails.

expertec 20:59 19 Sep 03
  Pesala 21:14 19 Sep 03

click here just opens a help file.

Pesala 21:17 19 Sep 03

1. First, submit a formal request to permanently close your account. (TO WHOM)

2. If you've listed or bid on an item recently, eBay requires a waiting period of 180 days before closing your account. During the waiting period, you won't be able to bid, make purchases, list items, or change your contact information--but you'll still have access to your account information. (DOESN'T APPLY)

-pops- 07:15 20 Sep 03

Can't you just enter ebay into your message rules on whatever email client you use?

For myself, I use mailwasher and ebay correspondence goes with all the other junk mail.

Pesala 07:38 20 Sep 03

(^_^)

-pops- 08:22 20 Sep 03

Why is it important to close the account? Does it have bank details or anything like that? If it does, I can understand your anxiety otherwise, my attitude would be just to ignore it and let it fall into oblivion.

canard 11:41 21 Sep 03

click here
not very encouraging if you've told them all.

Pesala 12:55 21 Sep 03

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…