cancel email address and creating new

cauliflower 20:53 17 Dec 05

After some spyware problems I wish to cancel my old e-mail address with Tiscali not just create another one .How ever Tiscali does not seem to offer an option for cancelling one address and openning another.When I therefore openned another e-mail address to use instead of my original one it was ok by Tiscali but when I came to Register it with Outlook Express it went through ok but as soon as I clicked on send/receive a box came up called "Logon pop.tiscali.co.uk (1)" and my e-mail address and password .This would not allow me to go Further until I cancelled my new e-mail address . ! Help

PaulB2005 21:34 17 Dec 05

"as I clicked on send/receive a box came up called "Logon pop.tiscali.co.uk (1)" and my e-mail address and password "

Please explain exactly what happened a bit better.

You can remove the old account from OE by opening the Tools Menu, selecting Accounts, select the old account and hit Delete on the right.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…