Can you sync TO the computer from portable device?

Sunflowerpisces 04:50 22 Jan 08

What am I doing wrong? I can figure out how to sync from computer to device in WPM but not sync from device to computer. My HD crashed and we lost everything, including all my music. I got a new HD but can't figure out how to load the music that I still have on my mp3 player to the computer. Please help!

Demora 09:00 22 Jan 08

The easiest way is via USB cable. If you have this windows should recognise the mp3 player as a hdd.

Without cables then only if you have bluetooth or infra red on both pc and MP3 device.

(samsung have bluetooth)

D

Demora 09:04 22 Jan 08

Forgot to mention.... If your mp3 player came with software then you should load this as that will explain how to sync. if not and the pc recognises mp3 as a hard drive then all you have to do is select the music and drag it to a folder on the pc.

Sorry.

D

Sunflowerpisces 15:10 22 Jan 08

Sorry for the confusion. I know how to sync to the player. I can easily transfer songs from the computer to the player, just not vice versa. My mom's having the same problem. She can't get things off her ipod onto her computer but can get everything from her computer to her ipod. Do you understand my problem?

Sunflowerpisces 15:11 22 Jan 08

Dragging won't work.

Sunflowerpisces 15:19 22 Jan 08

Oh geez...stupid mistake...I figure it out! Sorry! Thanks!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac