Can you log into microsoft office online today?

I am working on a power point 2007 presentation (working through a book) I need to download a presentation but I get a message saying
. make sure the computer is connected to the internet (it is)
. make sure the browser isn't offline (not sure how it can be if I'm on here)
. Try again later.

I have tried going directly to the micrsoft template download page but it wont download and is flashing a blank white screen whilst jumping between different office urls.
click here click here and click here
I have put tmicrosft office pg as an exclusion on my Security and in windows security.
The jumping page is bringing on a migraine! Is it a prob with the micrsoft site or me?
(new PC running Vista)
THANKS!!!

Sparkly 12:19 23 Sep 09

Debe hi
just clicked on your links and downloaded a couple of templates all working from my end.

Thanks- any idea why I can't? I presume it must be a security issue on my PC of some sort then?

Thanks Sparkly, knowing you could download made me rethink (I'd convinced myself it was the website). So I checked my laptop and that worked so I went back to the PC and discovered that Office service Pack 2 hadn't been installed. Installing it fixed the problem!
Thanks!

Sparkly 16:06 23 Sep 09

Glad its sorted
If all in life was that simple eh...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…