Can you help?

Gaz 25 19:51 17 Jun 04

If you have the time, it would be kind of anyone to fill in this for me:

click here

Sorry to post this on here, but its the only lively forum I visit.

Regards,
Gareth

christmascracker 19:55 17 Jun 04

All done :-)

Tim1964 19:57 17 Jun 04

All done, need to check the spelling though.

Gaz 25 19:58 17 Jun 04

Thanks, just got that.

Seems like your ideal system requires some hell of a bass driver. ;-)

Gaz 25 20:00 17 Jun 04

No way I can change spelling now. It was totally rushed since the data is important that I gather.

Gaz 25 20:11 17 Jun 04

but... there is no need to post here any confirmation its fine. You can do if yuo want, but you dont have to.

neghness 20:35 17 Jun 04

there ya go, done and dusted.

Gaz 25 20:38 17 Jun 04

This is wonderful, keep them firing...

cream. 20:42 17 Jun 04

Well theres my two peneth worth. lol

Gaz 25 20:44 17 Jun 04

It does prove already, that different people like different styles of audio systems. But this feedback will be able to offer me and XSF the information to improve our sound systems and make them around the customers - the most responsed we get from cirtain sections, we will try to excel on our sound systems - so the average consumer will buy our sound systems and we will have a better recognition, since more consumers prefer our sound.

The stats are showing -

Systems need fuller sound, more bass and need a higher output than the amp, thus preventing any distortion.

However doing this, could cause damage - so our experts may be able to do some matching up on that - to make it just as good.

Anyway - we are getting some results and thats good news.

Gaz 25 20:46 17 Jun 04

Leveling off at balenced output now. lol

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…