Can you get a Student licence For MS Publisher?

Have just bought a Student Licence for MS Office 2003 you used to be able to get one for Publisher-can you still- if so where?
Thanks!

pj123 16:24 21 Mar 04

Have you checked your CD? I am running MS Office 2000 which includes Access, Excel, Word and Publisher. I wouldn't have thought Bill would have took Publisher off on later versions.

I haven't loaded it yet but it doesn't include Publisher any more(or Access). I quote:-
Microsoft Office 2003 Standard comes with:

Microsoft Office Word 2003

Microsoft Office Excel 2003

Microsoft Office Outlook 2003

Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2003

(from the student Licene version).

JerryJay 17:13 21 Mar 04

You can get it from here click here

Office 2003 Professional has a limited version of Publisher included click here

Worm of Doom 17:22 21 Mar 04

I just bought Office Pro 2003 from Pugh (click here for the students' link) and was very impressed with the price and service. I haven't seen any website that was offering student licences for Publisher separately though.

Thanks-sorry for delay, lost my computer!
Have contacted Pugh regarding software. Will tick resolved when I get a reply!
Thanks!

Belatucadrus 18:01 23 Mar 04

It seems that there are three versions of office 2003 available on the academic license " Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003, Microsoft Office Standard Edition 2003 & Microsoft Office Student and Teacher Edition 2003" Only the professional edition includes Access and Publisher click here click here
Though according to Microsoft "Students and educators are eligible to obtain Publisher 2003 for only $99 US from authorized education resellers." So Pugh or Civica should be able to sort something.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…