Can you Delete Names?

snowy30 00:12 15 Dec 04

Hi all,

Is there any way I can delete unused login names/email addresses to sign into MSN messenger and its website?

I use Windows XP, and instead of typing your name or email address in you can click on the down arrow and select from a drop down menu.

I thought by uninstalling MSN messenger itself, Microsoft .NET passport framework and MSN toolbar would do the trick...obviously it didn't!

SANTOS7 00:15 15 Dec 04

In Control Panel, select User Accounts, click on Change an Account, click on your login account, and then on the left click on Manage my network passwords. You should now be presented with a list of accounts, some of which are the accounts listed in the .NET login. And a Remove button.
p>In Control Panel, select User Accounts, click on Change an Account, click on your login account, and then on the left click on Manage my network passwords. You should now be presented with a list of accounts, some of which are the accounts listed in the .NET login. And a Remove button.

snowy30 00:53 15 Dec 04

Thank you Santos.

SANTOS7 00:54 15 Dec 04

No problem my friend.............

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…