Can you backup all PC contents to CD's? - then....

AnthonyB 19:57 14 Sep 04

Can you backup all your PC contents to CD's? - then if you have to do a format, say, you can load all your files back from CD's, - with prompts like: "please insert disk 2" etc, then disk 3 etc (disks being CD's of course), a bit like loading Windows 98/XP in etc. Although I have all my backups on CD's, i would have to manually set up everything etc - drivers , the lot. Also, would it be possible to backup/load service packs etc onto CD's? (and updates etc)

AnthonyB 20:01 14 Sep 04

I have "Windows XP Home", Pentium 4, Hewlett Packard, usual computer etc

TomJerry 20:09 14 Sep 04

such as Acronis True Image 8.0 click here, or Norton Ghost click here many others.

AnthonyB 20:49 14 Sep 04

Thanks Tom. actually I think I may have the Acronis somewhere on a Computer mag Cd, not sure.

TomJerry 21:32 14 Sep 04

AnthonyB 21:56 14 Sep 04

Yes, thats it, but with the idea that you have to register for a password, (done that), then a serial number is sent to you (not recieved that - yet), just the one mail from them.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…