Can You?

5starred 23:37 25 Jan 07

Can you transfer Photos from the PC back to a memory card?

woodchip 23:37 25 Jan 07

yes. just drag and drop

woodchip 23:38 25 Jan 07

You can also use it to transfer files to another comp

5starred 16:09 26 Jan 07

I have tried to drag and drop but all my pictures are in kodak easyshare software and I cannot see anywhere I can drag the pictures to.

cappac 16:11 26 Jan 07

goto the file where ya pics are stored and drag from there ya may want to make sure that they are in a format that can be read by another program usually jpeg format is the easiest

5starred 16:25 26 Jan 07

I'm in the easyshare file but I can't see where to drag them to. It is possible to transfer them back the camera isn't it? I have searched the easyshare help pages but cannot find anywhere where it tells me how to do it. Probably right in front of my nose but I'll keep trying.

mahalo 16:31 26 Jan 07

I use My Computer, find the photo file in My Pictures if thatis where you have them, Then put your card in the slot this will highlight the drive letter for the card and then drag and drop the photos in. Hope it works.

chub_tor 16:32 26 Jan 07

Do you have a memory card reader that is either built into your machine or one that is plugged into a USB port or are you trying to drag them to your memory card while it is still in the camera?

Either way you should be able to find either the memory card/reader or camera from My Computer. Just open it up and look in the section Devices with Removable Storage. Then slect you photos from My Pictures or wherever you have stored them and drag them onto the Removable Sorage device. You should see the copying files going from My Pictures to your memory card.

Strawballs 16:35 26 Jan 07

Open the easyshare software go to the photos you want to move minimise the window and drag it down to at least half the screen the open the memory card and do the same moving it to the other side of the screen so that you can see both side by side then drag the pics from easyshare to the memory card.

5starred 16:36 26 Jan 07

I am trying to drag them into the memory card whilst its in the camera.

I've opened up my computer but its doesn't show that anything is there.

The trouble is the pictures are not in My Pictures they are in this Kodak Easyshare software.

cappac 16:52 26 Jan 07

they will be store in the kodak file in program files

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…