CAN WINDOWSLIVE ONE CARE be used on other computer

slimboy fat 18:15 25 Aug 08

I have recently bought a Laptop and a PC both came with Norton Internet security loaded, the laptop for 90 days, the PC for 60 days! I also bought winows live one care to load for security purposes. When the Norton expires I wish to load onto both units but obviously at diferent times, is this possible? Can I load WLOC to sit in the background until Norton expires?

Thanks

Pineman100 18:27 25 Aug 08

I don't use Windows Live Onecare, but I wouldn't load a new AV program on to my computer while I've got another one running.

As to how many computers you can run WLOC on, you can find that out by reading the licence information.

When you come to uninstall your Norton package, be sure to use the special Norton tool for this, to ensure a proper uninstall.

click here

slimboy fat 19:22 25 Aug 08

Thanks for your help

keverne 19:27 25 Aug 08

OneCare allows you to install it on 3 PC's but as Pineman100 says, you must remove any other antivirus application first.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…