Can windows media player play .mp4

Internetwhizzkid 08:46 03 Apr 07

Hi,

I am currently downloading a video from the internet. However it is in the format of .mp4 does anyone know if I will be able to use windows media player to watch the video and also does anyone know if I can use nero vision to burn .mp4 files to a dvd and be able to watch it in a normal home dvd player

Thanks

Ben

GANDALF <|:-)> 09:13 03 Apr 07

click here

download the full version of Klite codecs and you can play virtually anything in WMP.

G

MAJ 09:51 03 Apr 07

If, as GANDALF <|:-)> says, you install the full k-lite codec pack, the default MP4 player will be Media Player Classic (which is included in the K-Lite pack). If you want to use WMP to play the files, right-click on the file and choose "Open With" and choose WMP. The K-Lite pack will also allow you, by the fact that it includes the correct codec, to burn them to DVD using Nero.

woodchip 11:30 03 Apr 07

I can use it with my 6 in 1 camera asf or Mpeg 4 but the camera loaded all the Codecs

woodchip 11:36 03 Apr 07

just a double click on file will start it, as windows auto checks if it can open the file

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…