Can we stop putting the same thread up multiple

pj123 16:42 11 Jul 05

times?

Is it a PCA Forum problem or do posters do it deliberately, to get maximum exposure?

jimv7 17:11 11 Jul 05

I think that the upload is so slow sometimes, and with nothing of the upload bar showing, some are hitting 'post responce' more than once.

pj123 17:14 11 Jul 05

Well, I just posted a response to a thread that is up on the Forum 3 times. I only clicked on post response once but it comes up twice?

Happy Soul 18:01 11 Jul 05

Has happened many times to me and I do only hit 'Post Response' ONCE. It happens after hitting 'Post Response' then it appears to hang. I'm then greeted with 'Page cannot be found'. I click 'Back' and find I've posted anywhere between two and five times.

Happy Soul 18:01 11 Jul 05

Has happened many times to me and I do only hit 'Post Response' ONCE. It happens after hitting 'Post Response' then it appears to hang. I'm then greeted with 'Page cannot be found'. I click 'Back' and find I've posted anywhere between two and five times.

Happy Soul 18:04 11 Jul 05

There you go again. I once posted asking if it could be my system causing the problem. But no. I was accused of hitting 'Post Response' more than once.

The same thing just happened after posting above 'Page cannot be found' I then had to click 'back' twice.

Let's see what happens this time. (Clicking ONCE)

Happy Soul 18:04 11 Jul 05

There you go again. I once posted asking if it could be my system causing the problem. But no. I was accused of hitting 'Post Response' more than once.

The same thing just happened after posting above 'Page cannot be found' I then had to click 'back' twice.

Let's see what happens this time. (Clicking ONCE)

spuds 18:26 11 Jul 05

Bug with the forum,error messages and slow downloads causing double posting mistakes.Been like it for a few days.

Mikè 19:06 11 Jul 05

More like a few years off and on, not complaining though just one of those things.

woodchip 19:18 11 Jul 05

Sometimes it a server error or so say's FE, After I posted him

lotvic 19:39 11 Jul 05

what happens if you click on 'Refresh' instead of the back button?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Samsung Galaxy S8 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This 2D animation about monsters is illustrated in a Van Gogh painterly style

Siri not working? Try these troubleshooting fixes