Can we stop putting the same thread up multiple

pj123 16:42 11 Jul 05

times?

Is it a PCA Forum problem or do posters do it deliberately, to get maximum exposure?

jimv7 17:11 11 Jul 05

I think that the upload is so slow sometimes, and with nothing of the upload bar showing, some are hitting 'post responce' more than once.

pj123 17:14 11 Jul 05

Well, I just posted a response to a thread that is up on the Forum 3 times. I only clicked on post response once but it comes up twice?

Happy Soul 18:01 11 Jul 05

Has happened many times to me and I do only hit 'Post Response' ONCE. It happens after hitting 'Post Response' then it appears to hang. I'm then greeted with 'Page cannot be found'. I click 'Back' and find I've posted anywhere between two and five times.

Happy Soul 18:01 11 Jul 05

Has happened many times to me and I do only hit 'Post Response' ONCE. It happens after hitting 'Post Response' then it appears to hang. I'm then greeted with 'Page cannot be found'. I click 'Back' and find I've posted anywhere between two and five times.

Happy Soul 18:04 11 Jul 05

There you go again. I once posted asking if it could be my system causing the problem. But no. I was accused of hitting 'Post Response' more than once.

The same thing just happened after posting above 'Page cannot be found' I then had to click 'back' twice.

Let's see what happens this time. (Clicking ONCE)

Happy Soul 18:04 11 Jul 05

There you go again. I once posted asking if it could be my system causing the problem. But no. I was accused of hitting 'Post Response' more than once.

The same thing just happened after posting above 'Page cannot be found' I then had to click 'back' twice.

Let's see what happens this time. (Clicking ONCE)

spuds 18:26 11 Jul 05

Bug with the forum,error messages and slow downloads causing double posting mistakes.Been like it for a few days.

Mikè 19:06 11 Jul 05

More like a few years off and on, not complaining though just one of those things.

woodchip 19:18 11 Jul 05

Sometimes it a server error or so say's FE, After I posted him

lotvic 19:39 11 Jul 05

what happens if you click on 'Refresh' instead of the back button?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…