SANAP 16:02 30 Oct 03

I am using win98se and now got BB. I have this problem that is more noticeable when flicking from different sites in that some images will not open, eg on pcadviosr I can see the mag on left hand side but there is a blank screen on right hand side with 3 blue icons. I have clicked on these to see if I get OPEN PICTURE but I don't. The other examaple is MCAFEE speedtest in that I do not see the speedometer again only 3 little colours. I am even using a diffewrent browser to IE6 and still the same. What I have done to my settings unbeknown to myself?

I like my speedo and other images.

Help and hope I have explained it properly. I thought I had fixed this but apparently not.

MichelleC 16:08 30 Oct 03

Try deleting your Temp Int folder.

woodchip 16:18 30 Oct 03

Check in IE\tools\options\advanced check what is ticked for images a Webb pages, Could also be a JAVE problem if you do not have a tick in it

A_World_Maker 16:39 30 Oct 03

Allow the Internet Temp folder enough free space on the hard disc. You might also have a 'file size' limit on your download? Can you rember what you might have done, altered and or installed, since before it all stopped working?

SANAP 13:22 31 Oct 03

Thanks all for replies, tried everything and no joy, repaired IE, etc etc. I do have pop up stopper so maybe its stopping ads. As my PC is working quite well I am going to adopt if it ain't broke etc.

Now I wonder................

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…