Can U record a radio program to an iPod?

I love listening to the various dramas etc. on Radio 7. Is there any way of recording plays to my iPod? I generally listen to them in "Listen again", which tends to open them on a web page rather than Windows media Player. Any ideas?Thanks!

Diodorus Siculus 18:48 08 Mar 05

Get Audacity from click here and it will record them; then save as mp3 format and copy to the iPod.

I regularly record via listen again and save them for car journeys and it works fine. As for copyright, BBC says that if they are for personal use, then no problems.

Thanks that sounds great- that is exactly what I wanted them for - sudden though does it eat up Broadband allowance downloading them? (will shortly be "downsizing to 5GB a month)

P.S. Just visited site which bits do I need to Download?
Oh yes and it was "Sudden thought" !

Diodorus Siculus 19:11 08 Mar 05

[quote]does it eat up Broadband allowance downloading them[/quote] - yes, but not to any great extent. I have a friend on a 4gb / month and she generally listens 6/8 hrs a day and rarely goes beyond using more than 10% of her quota.

Diodorus Siculus 19:11 08 Mar 05

Thanks Diodorus (not the first question that you have answered for me!) I have the Tautology meter and since Nov. I haven't gone above 2.3 GB a month total (up and downloading)so I should be fine.
I am downloading the prog.right now!
Do I need the lame MP3 encoder as well?
Finally, if I get stuck recording can I ask you again?

Diodorus Siculus 19:15 08 Mar 05

click here too for the mp3 encoder.

It is a pretty slow site, even on broadband!

Diodorus Siculus 19:17 08 Mar 05

Yes, feel free to ask! No guarantee I will know (nor indeed that I will be here) but ask away and someone will have an answer.

Just got them both thanks! Looking forward tothis!

Ok, both downloaded how do I record a radio play???????
Sorry about this!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…