can u get into mail.tesco.net today?

I have had a tesco e-mail account for years. Today I just get an "oops this link appears to be broken", message when I try to go to mail.tesco.net which is where I access my mail from.
The tesco homepage shows no reported problems but if I try to login to webmail from there it says I have the wrong password.
Of course I should have backed the mailbox up (especially as it contains e-mails from way back).
I'm guessing that my account has been terminated by tesco (I haven't has an account with them for years) but I'm hoping (against hope) that it may just be a glitch?
(I also tried downloading to my PC using windows live mail and it wont download IO just get an error message
Unable to send or receive messages for the Tesco xxxx account. The connection to the server has failed.
Server: 'mail.tesco.net'
Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0E
Protocol: POP3
Port: 110
Secure(SSL): No
Socket Error: 10051)
OH BOY AM I IN TROUBLE!!!

Hope u don't mind me bumping this I am desperate!

birdface 10:23 30 Sep 09

Virginmedia is the same.Don't know if it is connected or not.

HMM! Does that mean there might be a tiny glimmer of hope, what address do you use to get into a virgin mailbox?

birdface 10:29 30 Sep 09

Ntlworld.com. Pop3 .Check your outlook express that probably does not work either.Can't send or receive any e-mails with virginmedia just now.They know about it and hope to have the service back round about dinner time.click here then they did not say what day.

No my outlook express doesn't work either- I'm just terrified they have closed my account as nobody else seems to be having probs with tesco and I don't know of a link between tesco and Virgin???

birdface 10:40 30 Sep 09

Who is your broadband provider.Not sure if Tesco's do that or not.

My broadband is pIpex but that's fine, I just can't access my tesco account which I usually use as a webmail service.
I have a very bad feeling :(

birdface 10:51 30 Sep 09

Just tried.mail.tesco.net and got a blank page.
Same tried sending an e-mail from Windows messenger to ntlworld and although it was sent it never arrived.
maybe have a quick look here see if anything helps.click here

Tx Buteman I will keep my fingers crossed!

RussB74 11:19 30 Sep 09

I have a Tesco account and couldn`t Login to the Email Page early this morning, and have just tried again, still getting the blank page.
The trouble is obviously at their end, and will get sorted out soon..

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…