Can the title colour change after a post is read?

Brumas 20:48 30 Dec 04

When I search for anything on Google,for example,I have a huge list and I pick and choose what is relevant and constantly return to the list. I can see where I have been looking because the titles change slightly in colour so I know my next move so to speak.
Can the same be applied to the Forum as I often get side-tracked and 'lose' my place!
Either I should be more methodical or old-age isn't creeping up anymore - it is running at me!!
Thanks a lot and may I extend all the best in the coming year to all the Forum members.
Brumas

Jackcoms 20:52 30 Dec 04

Brumas

"Can the same be applied to the Forum".

No.

"I should be more methodical or old-age isn't creeping up anymore - it is running at me!!"

Question answered! ;-)

Technotiger 20:54 30 Dec 04

Hi, if you get 'lost' the best way is to type a 'key' word in the Search box on the left. You will find your way easily then.
Happy New Year.

Graham ® 20:54 30 Dec 04

A creditable suggestion, but even if it was possible, with 'popular' threads which were being posted to every few minutes you would quickly get even more confused!

Graham ® 20:55 30 Dec 04

Like this one!

Brumas 23:04 30 Dec 04

I can only quote:-

A. A. Milne:
"One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries."

Describes me perfectly...

Brumas

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…