Can they get any cheaper

woodchip 23:15 14 Mar 03

click here
I thought this mite interest some one

cream. 23:22 14 Mar 03

How can they manufacture the components for that price, never mind giving the middle men a few bob?

Could this be a case of absolute bargain to get the punters in. I do all my computer shopping at e-buyer at the moment, they have never let me down once.

woodchip 23:27 14 Mar 03

The only prob is you need to get more to alleviate the P&P

Djohn 23:31 14 Mar 03

Smiffy99, mentioned it earlier on in Consumerwatch, and I went to have a look, as the village idiot says, "How do they do it so cheap"!

It's a good bargain for someone who wants a new keyboard/mouse. J.

cream. 23:37 14 Mar 03

Yes I agree.

Their original offer of buy over £100 less vat for free delv was a good one for increased sales.I always topped up the order to fall in this bracket.

Now you think twice of ordering any extras as you keep an eye on the kg. wt. limit. A few gram's over and you p&p is increased.

CPU Temperature Too High 00:17 15 Mar 03

They are all OEM products. They are brandnew, but sold without guarantee, manufacturers manuals or CDs. You wont get the fan or heat sink with it as is the case in a boxed version. Please bear in mind that the processors are still BRAND NEW.

CPU Temperature Too High 00:21 15 Mar 03

I was wrong, some of the products are not OEM But still DAMN CHEAP.

woodchip 00:23 15 Mar 03

Wrong Thread

Djohn 00:27 15 Mar 03

Thought it was me, missing something, sat here scratching my head! :o)

woodchip 00:38 15 Mar 03

I think someone out there need's to go to bed like me

cream. 16:45 15 Mar 03

Hi three of us have decided to give it a go and we are going to get one each to cut down on the p&p. Ain't we tight git's lol

Anyway this is bringing the price per unit at about £9.30p. looking forward to trying them out.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch Series 2 review | Apple Watch 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter,…