Can sender's netintelligence stop me getting emails?

Bandit16 13 Apr 13

Im getting massive delays with emails coming through from a particular sender and then noticed scanned by net intelligence at the end of the exchange of the emails which I guess is the problem I send a document and they reply but the reply takes at least 12 hours to arrive. Is the problem definately at my receiving end or could it be to do with the sender. Im wondering becauseI'm only having the problem with this sender and there s no difference between my exchange of emails and attachments with them and other emails which are never a problem. Thanks for any ideas or similar experience

wiz-king 13 Apr 13

Send one with a received request and see how long it takes, that will tell you when it gets there. I dont reply instantly to emails, some I need to look up info in books before I can reply so it can often be hours before I send a reply.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message