//some 3rd party need geo

Can please verify!!!

CutNpaste 19:20 11 Mar 05

Hi everybody,

Can anyone please verify that the following web hosting is ligit:

streamlinenet.co.uk

Because i have already joined with them and nothing seems to be working, sucha as accessing the ftp server etc.

If this is a fruad site then please tell me what i should do next.

Thanks

PurplePenny 20:10 11 Mar 05

Do a search for them. They appear to be legit but not necessarily efficient!

Forum Editor 23:08 11 Mar 05

It's owned by a fashion-industry company called Dollamore Ltd. (to which the domain name streamlinenet is registered), and if you want my guess I would say that here is possibly an example of a rich father indulging a son or daughter's desire to run a web-hosting business (although that is purely my guess and nothing more).

The same company also runs a business called gohosting.co.uk.

As Penny says - they may simply be inefficient, or suffering from technical problems. Have you contacted them about your difficulties?

BIG Ben strikes 10 again! 13:09 12 Mar 05

click here

absoloutely useless,and didn't work at all!

As Taran said to me:

"There should have been no fault to begin with"

Its clear they are a tacky hosting company.

I am with click here they are not that bad,very cheap,fast,stable for the price you pay.

CutNpaste 23:17 12 Mar 05

Hi,
I have wrote my problems on their ticket system and i havent recieved a reply.
I'm getting a little worried here, because there is no acyivity going on.
Such as the DNS address that they gave me to adjust my domain that i am to transfer, isnt working at all, because when i type the url of my domian it still redirects to the other hosting company.

Some onr please tell me wot to do!!!!

CutNpaste 23:23 12 Mar 05

They have a 28 day money back, if i dont use any of their service.
I am quite happy to get out of that service along with my money. But then again i am thinking ARE THEY GONNA REPLY, let alone GIVE MY MONEY BACK.

Damn i'm paranoid.
I always go for somthing that i dont do my research on. I guess i should have came in here and asked for advice first.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…