Can not uninstall Google Chrome

TrevorMartin 09:21 13 Feb 15

Hi, I have a problem with trying to uninstall Google chrome, it doesn'taappear in the uninstall list so I looked on the web for ideas and most places said to download Revo uninstaller which I did still no sign of Chrome. I already use IObit Uninstaller, ive looked in the google folder in c:/program files but there is no Uninstaller there either. I've run my antivirus program and my malware program and they found nothing. It appears I'm not the only person with this problem and from what I can see no one has an answer so I'm hoping someone can shed some light on here. Thanks in advance.

Trev

robin_x 13:17 13 Feb 15

What operating system are you using?

Try reinstalling from

click here

Then try Revo again.

-_-

If you are using Windows 8 or later, when full reboots/shutdowns are required to remove open files or tasks, you may not get one.

You can get a full shutdown by pressing Windows key and R and typing shutdown /s /t 0

Or create a shortcut if you fancy.

click here

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 13:40 13 Feb 15

Chrome tends to run background process even when supposedly shut down

1. Close Chrome

2. Open Task Manager (ctrl+alt+del)

3. scroll down and highlight each Chrom task shown under processes right click each one ans select End Task, probably about 4 chrome tasks running.

4. Now you should be able to uninstall chrome in the normal way in control panel

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How VR is being used to simulate space

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now